- EverDry Waterproofing is a member of:
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry
- National Association of Home Builders
- The Building Industries Association
- BOCA approved for a permanent solution for aftermarket constructed homes
- Cincinnati Better Business Bureau
- Miami Valley Better Business Bureau
- EverDry has also done extensive work for schools, churches, the NASA Lewis Research Center and the US Naval Weapons Station.
- Our unique, safe and 100% effective waterproofing method has been endorsed by authorities across the nation.
- We were awarded U.S. Patent No. 6,904,723B1. We are approved for work by the Department of Housing Authority (F.H.A) and a number of city and state government agencies.
- Our most important credentials are referrals from thousands of satisfied customers who have helped to make us the #1 choice in basement waterproofing and foundation repair.
On February 1, 1985, EverDry Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair in Cincinnati opened its doors as the first EverDry franchise in the nation. Today, this location is still growing strong under the leadership of owner Jim Gielty, who had worked as a Cleveland Ohio firefighter for 20 years prior to opening this franchise.
Over the years, the Cincinnati location has experienced tremendous growth, due to the quality of job installations and personnel. Starting out with 12 employees, we have grown to more than 150 employees, and are still growing.
Since 1994, EverDry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair in Cincinnati has been awarded “Franchise of the Year” on 15 different occasions and has been one of the top producers in the nation in that time frame. In 2005, Charles Begley was promoted to General Manager. He previously was Production Manager for Cincinnati, dating back to 1985.
With the quality of personnel acquired at EverDry Waterproofing of Cincinnati we expect nothing but continued success.
The EverDry team was very professional from the initial sale to the installation. The work team showed up on time, Chris answered all my questions, the work environment was cleaned every day and we couldn’t have been more pleased. The team reflects well on the management of the company.
The EverDry crew that did our job was a courteous crew. Each day they came, they were organized and everyone worked the entire time. They arrived on time each morning. all the men worked together well, no personality conflicts to give a bad impression.
At the end of each day they cleaned up before they left. (As much as they could for a messy job) They were helpful and pleasant about having to carry some items we had not cleared from the basement when they first arrived. The crew foreman answered a lot of questions for me on the hows and whys of the job. He was nice to me and good with the crew. I am confident about the job they did, and I like having the lifetime warranty.